When your office sends a patient out for an MRI study, your office is depending on and trusting in the facility you send them to. What is important to the facility will determine the type of experience your patient has. We want you to know our values so that you feel comfortable knowing your patients are in good hands while in our care.
We believe in
- Patient Comfort
- MRI of America is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for having the highest level of image quality and patient safety.
- FONAR 0.6T Upright Weight-bearing Non Enclosed *pMRI.
- pMRI allows for positional imaging proven to reveal hidden pathology that recumbent scans do not.
- Ability to image obese patients up to 500 pounds.
- Non-enclosed technology makes for a truly “Open” experience. Great for Claustrophobic or high anxiety patients, virtually 0% rejection rate.
- 2-3 times more powerful than most conventional open MRI’s.
UCLA School Of Medicine and The Spine Journal has deemed the Upright Weight bearing Positional MRI the best means for spinal evaluation. Click Here for The Spine Journal abstract.